The third schedule of Srikanth, Aksha’s upcoming film has already begun and currently some key scenes are being shot at a garage in Filmnagar. The film’s title hasn’t been finalized yet; however, NSR Prasad, the director of the film, said that it’s going to be an action entertainer. The schedule will go on till June 14 and the makers are planning to shoot a solo song, a duet song and an item song by then. With this 80% of the film will be completed. After this, the rest of the film will be shot in Bangkok. Rahul is the cinematographer and Gana is composing the music.
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections