The shooting for Sreekanth’s Dhee ante Dhee, is progressing at a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Sonia Maan is playing the female lead, and Srinivas Rao is the director. Currently, the unit is canning several scenes involving the lead pair and Brahmanandam in a school in Balanagar.
Brahmanandam will be seen as a scientist in this film, which has child sentiment. Once the talkie part is completed, the unit will move to Switzerland for the songs. The makers are planning to release the film in October.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims