The shooting for Sreekanth’s Dhee ante Dhee, is progressing at a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Sonia Maan is playing the female lead, and Srinivas Rao is the director. Currently, the unit is canning several scenes involving the lead pair and Brahmanandam in a school in Balanagar.
Brahmanandam will be seen as a scientist in this film, which has child sentiment. Once the talkie part is completed, the unit will move to Switzerland for the songs. The makers are planning to release the film in October.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again