Dil Raju pinned a lot of hopes on Srinivasa Kalyanam and expected that the film would repeat the magic created by his earlier family drama Shatamanam Bhavati which earned good profits.
But to his shock, the film opened to some very mixed reviews from the day one of its release. The latest we hear is that the film has made 4.7 crores in the Nizam area after the first week which is a disappointment for Raju as he expected much more in this area where he has a stronghold.
The film has slowed down drastically in the second week and this could cause more problems for Raju who has spent a good budget for this film.
Sateesh Vignesya directs this film which has Raashi Khanna playing the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- The world of #NC19 on Chay’s birthday
- Star Tamil hero to undergo a minor surgery
- Ruler’s teaser: Balayya rules the show with mass and style
- Phenomenal rise in RRR heroine Olivia’s Twitter followers
- K A Paul files a petition against Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser