Director Srinu Vaitla is on a high these days. Post Dookudu, he is the most sought after director in the industry and this is now being reflected in his asking rate. As per news doing the rounds in the industry, Srinu Vaitla has asked for a whopping figure of approximately Rs 10 Crores for his next movie with Young Tiger NTR. This is reportedly the highest price ever for a Telugu director. There is still no confirmation about whether the producer accepted the figure. We have reported yesterday that the top heroes in the industry jacked up their prices sharply too.
The movie is going to be produced by Ganesh Babu and the muhurtam shot will be on March 18th. Sources say that the movie will have NTR’s trademark mass action sequences as well s Srinu Vaitla’s brand of comedy.
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time