Malayalam star Mohanlal is not on WhatsApp anymore. The actor has uninstalled the popular text messaging app on his mobile to “reclaim time and happiness.” “A huge weight has been lifted off me,” said the national award-winning thespian.
Mohanlal says that he reclaimed happiness and time after uninstalling WhatsApp. “Now I have more time to myself. Newspapers have become a delight again in the mornings. Days are well spent and I often return to half-read books. There is a lot of time to reflect on one’s thoughts too. Many messages have made me sad during work. They make a negative impact. How can someone work well after watching a video of a child being thrown onto a cot?”, Mohanlal told a Malayalam vernacular daily.
The Janatha Garage actor went on to say that WhatsApp is not necessary between loved ones. “Important messages can be passed on by mail. There are other ways of communication too,” he added.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Venky Mama
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Senior hero’s wish to act with NTR
- Mahesh Babu is a true Superstar: Rashmika
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake