Evergreen actress, Trisha has never been that busy as she is now. She has at least half a dozen films in her hand and is busy wrapping them up one after the other. The latest news is that Trisha has left to the Europe for a much-needed break.
As Trisha wrapped up working on three projects such as Sathuranga Vettai 2, Garjanai & Mohini, she decided to take some time off and beat this hot summer and as a result left for a holiday with her mother.
Apart from these three films, Trisha also has some other interesting project which will go on the floors in the second half of 2017.
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Naga Shaurya to team up with Avasarala Srinivas again?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR Kathanayakudu did you like the most?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections