Evergreen actress, Trisha has never been that busy as she is now. She has at least half a dozen films in her hand and is busy wrapping them up one after the other. The latest news is that Trisha has left to the Europe for a much-needed break.
As Trisha wrapped up working on three projects such as Sathuranga Vettai 2, Garjanai & Mohini, she decided to take some time off and beat this hot summer and as a result left for a holiday with her mother.
Apart from these three films, Trisha also has some other interesting project which will go on the floors in the second half of 2017.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties