Ever since he bid goodbye to lead roles and took to character roles, there has been no looking back for Jagapathi Babu. This star character artiste is currently busy working on as many as 13 movies in various film industries across the country.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Jagapathi Babu is in talks for a lead hero role in a multilingual multi-starrer film, which will also feature Bollywood star Jackie Shroff and Tamil star Arjun as the main leads. A debutant named Anbarasan will be directing the movie. An official announcement regarding the project is expected to be out on Vinayaka Chavithi.
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri