Ever since he bid goodbye to lead roles and took to character roles, there has been no looking back for Jagapathi Babu. This star character artiste is currently busy working on as many as 13 movies in various film industries across the country.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Jagapathi Babu is in talks for a lead hero role in a multilingual multi-starrer film, which will also feature Bollywood star Jackie Shroff and Tamil star Arjun as the main leads. A debutant named Anbarasan will be directing the movie. An official announcement regarding the project is expected to be out on Vinayaka Chavithi.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy