Ever since he bid goodbye to lead roles and took to character roles, there has been no looking back for Jagapathi Babu. This star character artiste is currently busy working on as many as 13 movies in various film industries across the country.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Jagapathi Babu is in talks for a lead hero role in a multilingual multi-starrer film, which will also feature Bollywood star Jackie Shroff and Tamil star Arjun as the main leads. A debutant named Anbarasan will be directing the movie. An official announcement regarding the project is expected to be out on Vinayaka Chavithi.
- Akhil not ready to leave this genre for the time being
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement