Popular child actress Shamili will once again make her comeback to silver screen. Shamili’s latest film with Kannada superstar Kicha was launched on Friday and the film will be directed by KS Ravi Kumar of Rajinikanth’s Lingaa fame. With this, Shamili returns to the silver screen after the 2009 romantic drama Oye in Anand Ranga’s direction.
Shamili was a popular child artiste in the early 90s and acted in several landmark films and even has a solid fan base of her won. She is remembered for her innocent acts in Mani Ratnam’s Anjali and Chiranjeevi’s Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari and many more.
Prior to her acting comeback, Shamili did her masters in filmmaking in Singapore and US. Shamili’s sister and former heroine Shalini is married to Tamil superstar Ajith.
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film