Bollywood superstar Salman Khan has confirmed his entry into the smartphone business. The actor made the confirmation during his recent interview to a popular news agency while promoting his upcoming Eid release, Tubelight.
Salman said he is starting the smartphones in small numbers, and he hopes to have minimum losses and maximum gain. “We have just started our entry into the category, we need to be careful. If people buy our products and like it, we will see,” Salman told the media house.
The news of Salman entering the smartphone industry was first out in March. Salman already owns the successful clothing brand, Being Human.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down