Some time back, R Madhavan got the lucky chance of romancing Aishwarya Rai in the much awaited Hindi project Fanney Khan. But the actor backed out of the film last minute and the role went to yet another talented actor, Rajkumar Rao.
The latest news from Mumbai reveals that as Madhavan asked for a huge remuneration for his role, the makers decided to leave him out of the project. The reports also reveal that Madhavan quoted a whopping 1.5 crores for just 15 days of his work which was quite heavy for the production who opted for Rajkumar.
The film also has Anil Kapoor in the main role and is being produced by Rakesh Om Prakash Mehra.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar