The internet was abuzz with the images of people thronging the wine shops to buy liquor in all the green zones in the country. The governments like Karnataka has made close to 45 crores in just one day with this.
So, seeing this, the Tamil Nadu government has also decided to open these liquor stores from the 7th of May in many areas. Looks like this has not at all gone well with superstar Kamal Haasan.
In his statement, Kamal said that the government was risking the lives of the people by opening liquor shops. Further, the actor claimed that the government did not understand that every mistake that it makes will have an adverse impact on the people of the state.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed