The internet was abuzz with the images of people thronging the wine shops to buy liquor in all the green zones in the country. The governments like Karnataka has made close to 45 crores in just one day with this.
So, seeing this, the Tamil Nadu government has also decided to open these liquor stores from the 7th of May in many areas. Looks like this has not at all gone well with superstar Kamal Haasan.
In his statement, Kamal said that the government was risking the lives of the people by opening liquor shops. Further, the actor claimed that the government did not understand that every mistake that it makes will have an adverse impact on the people of the state.
Articles that might interest you:
- NCB to investigate Rakul’s financial transactions
- Ram Charan’s special preparation for Acharya
- Nabha Natesh shoots for two movies in pandemic
- Gauri Khan reveals what Shahrukh Khan was up to during lockdown
- Mosagallu’s theme track winning appreciation
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu to face the camera in a web-series