Off late, south films are being remade in good numbers in Bollywood. The latest one to be remade is the super hit Malayalam film Bangalore Days.
The latest we hear is that star hero Sushanth Singh Rajput is acting as the main lead in this film. What’s more interesting is that he himself will also produce this film.
Bangalore Days was a runaway hit in Malayalam and had many Malayalam actors who are stars now. It will be very interesting to see which Bollywood stars will be cast in other important roles in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Andhadhun remake gets a launch date
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to give a tough competition to Sri Rama Navami releases
- Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s charming look from Aranya out now
- Aditi Rao Hydari defends Samantha, but keeps mum about Maha Samudram
- Chiru’s leaked look causes a concern to Chiru152 makers
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?