Off late, south films are being remade in good numbers in Bollywood. The latest one to be remade is the super hit Malayalam film Bangalore Days.
The latest we hear is that star hero Sushanth Singh Rajput is acting as the main lead in this film. What’s more interesting is that he himself will also produce this film.
Bangalore Days was a runaway hit in Malayalam and had many Malayalam actors who are stars now. It will be very interesting to see which Bollywood stars will be cast in other important roles in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram