Off late, south films are being remade in good numbers in Bollywood. The latest one to be remade is the super hit Malayalam film Bangalore Days.
The latest we hear is that star hero Sushanth Singh Rajput is acting as the main lead in this film. What’s more interesting is that he himself will also produce this film.
Bangalore Days was a runaway hit in Malayalam and had many Malayalam actors who are stars now. It will be very interesting to see which Bollywood stars will be cast in other important roles in this film.
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits