Off late, south films are being remade in good numbers in Bollywood. The latest one to be remade is the super hit Malayalam film Bangalore Days.
The latest we hear is that star hero Sushanth Singh Rajput is acting as the main lead in this film. What’s more interesting is that he himself will also produce this film.
Bangalore Days was a runaway hit in Malayalam and had many Malayalam actors who are stars now. It will be very interesting to see which Bollywood stars will be cast in other important roles in this film.
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters