In February this year, Kollywood star Dhanush performed the groundbreaking ceremony for his new house at Poes Garden in Chennai, the same locality as his father-in-law Super Star Rajinikanth. The bhoomi puja was graced by Rajini himself.
According to the latest reports, Dhanush will be spending as much as a whopping Rs 150 crore on his new home, which is being built on 8 grounds spreading across 19000 sq ft (approx) and it’ll be a 4-storey building.
Dhanush is currently shooting for Russo Brothers’ Netflix film, The Gray Man, in the US. He will return to Chennai soon to resume work on his 43rd film which is being directed by young Tamil filmmaker Karthick Naren.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release
- Prakash Raj decides to keep mum over Maa elections
- Crazy- 10 crores for just an entry scene