Star Tamil hero Suriya and Jyothika fell in love and got married in 2006. After a long sabbatical, Jyothika made her comeback to movies with 36 Vayadhinile in 2015. Jyothika has recently wrapped up dubbing for her forthcoming movie, Magalir Mattum, and has just signed yet another star hero Vijay’s 61st movie.
Now, Suriya has a wish. He wants to act with his wife Jyothika and hoped that he will get a chance to share screen space with Jo very soon. In fact, the star couple had planned to act with each other last year, but the project didn’t materialize somehow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
- Latest: Ram Pothineni-Boyapati Srinu’s film locks its release fate
- Latest update on Ajith’s AK62
- Interesting buzz on Balakrishna’s Akhanda 2
- Official: Kamal Haasan to attend Ponniyin Selvan-2’s audio launch event
- Latest US collections of Das Ka Dhamki are here
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food