Star Tamil hero Suriya and Jyothika fell in love and got married in 2006. After a long sabbatical, Jyothika made her comeback to movies with 36 Vayadhinile in 2015. Jyothika has recently wrapped up dubbing for her forthcoming movie, Magalir Mattum, and has just signed yet another star hero Vijay’s 61st movie.
Now, Suriya has a wish. He wants to act with his wife Jyothika and hoped that he will get a chance to share screen space with Jo very soon. In fact, the star couple had planned to act with each other last year, but the project didn’t materialize somehow.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?