It is a known fact that Nandamuri Balakrishna already started his 102nd project in the direction of Tamil director K S Ravi Kumar. The shoot has been on from the day the film was launched in RFC. A special set has also been put up for the same.
Now, the latest news is that star heroine, Nayanthara has joined the sets. This is her third film with Balayya after Simha and Srirama Rajyam. Some key scenes are being shot on her and Prakash Raj who is also playing a key role in the action entertainer.
Jagapathi Babu also plays an important role in this film which is being produced by C Kalyan. The film has music by Chirantan Bhatt and M Ratnam has given the story.
- Karthi’s next is an action thriller
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies
- Date set for Antariksham’s pre-release event
- Rana impresses as young Chandra Babu in NTR biopic