Amala Paul stunned everyone when she went nude for her controversial film Aadai. The film impressed the critics but did not do well at the box office.
Now, the latest we hear is noted Hindi producer, Mukesh Bhatt has bought the remake rights of the film and will make it on a big budget.
The talk is that he has approached none other than Kangana Ranaut to reprise the role of Amala Paul. The film will be directed by Rathkumar who helmed the original.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Can’t speak your kind of language: Prakash Raj tells Naga Babu
- Popular Malayalam actor teams up with Prabhas
- Gaali Sampath’s shoot underway in full swing
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits