Amala Paul stunned everyone when she went nude for her controversial film Aadai. The film impressed the critics but did not do well at the box office.
Now, the latest we hear is noted Hindi producer, Mukesh Bhatt has bought the remake rights of the film and will make it on a big budget.
The talk is that he has approached none other than Kangana Ranaut to reprise the role of Amala Paul. The film will be directed by Rathkumar who helmed the original.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s stylish stills create a good buzz for Ruler
- Action opens slightly better than Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL
- Sai Pallavi teams up with acclaimed director for Netflix series
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song