Amala Paul stunned everyone when she went nude for her controversial film Aadai. The film impressed the critics but did not do well at the box office.
Now, the latest we hear is noted Hindi producer, Mukesh Bhatt has bought the remake rights of the film and will make it on a big budget.
The talk is that he has approached none other than Kangana Ranaut to reprise the role of Amala Paul. The film will be directed by Rathkumar who helmed the original.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli gearing up for RRR’s action episodes
- No joke-Small film’s song touches 150 million
- Lockdown Review : Ghoomketu – Hindi film on Zee 5
- Top Bollywood star for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s remake?
- Guess : Who is this young sensation
- Sukumar in talks with yesteryear star heroine for Pushpa?