Sridevi signed Karan Johar’s Kalank and right when everything was set to go on floors, she passed away. Now, the latest we hear is that another senior heroine Madhuri Dixit has been roped in to play her role.
Speaking about the same, Madhuri revealed that she was very emotional when she was offered the part. Kalank has a heavy duty star cast of Sonakshi Sinha, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt, Aditya Roy Kapoor, Sanjay Dutt, and many others.
The film is directed by Abhishek Varman and will be out in April 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu extends Daughter’s Day wishes to Sitara in style
- Viral Video: Nagarjuna grooves to Chiranjeevi’s song
- Ponniyin Selvan ticket prices locked in Hyderabad
- Venue locked for Swathimuthyam’s trailer launch
- Official: Date locked for God Father’s pre-release event
- Latest: Vikram’s Cobra locks its OTT release date