They don’t call Nayanthara a Lady Superstar for nothing. This star actress has been encouraging innovative experimental thrillers and female-oriented dramas for the last few years. And in the last 1 month, two of Nayan’s movies hit theaters.
On August 17, Nayan’s Kolamaavu Kokila, a gangster drama based on drug trafficking, hit theaters and went on to gross over Rs 30 crores. And on August 30, Nayan’s crime thriller on a psychopath serial killer, Imaikaa Nodigal, released to unanimous positive response.
Imaikaa Nodigal has so far grossed Rs 20 crores, which means that Nayan’s last two films which released within one month have collected over Rs 50 crores. Some phenomenal feat this is.
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation