Star hero Vishal’s father and popular film producer GK Reddy will soon be making his acting debut with a Tamil film. GK Reddy will be seen in an important role in Malayalam heartthrob Nivin Pauly’s latest Tamil film, which is being helmed by debutant Gautham Ramachandran.
The director reportedly saw GK Reddy in a publicity still and immediately felt he suits the character and roped him in for the role, which has varied shades. Apparently, the director did nearly 50-60 rehearsals with GK Reddy before the film went on the floors.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief