Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan’s timely help has saved the life of national award-winning sound designer Shajith Koyeri. 44-year-old Shajith had won the national award for the 2006 Bollywood hit, Omkara. He had also worked on Aamir’s blockbuster, Dangal.
On Thursday morning, Shajith suffered a stroke and his family members immediately rushed him to the Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai. However, not a single doctor had examined him until Friday evening and his condition started deteriorating.
Anxious members of Shajith’s family then contacted Aamir Khan. The star hero immediately spoke to Anil Ambani and Shajith was soon shifted to Anil’s Kokilaben Dhirubhai Hospital. Doctors treated him and his condition is now stable.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake