Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan’s timely help has saved the life of national award-winning sound designer Shajith Koyeri. 44-year-old Shajith had won the national award for the 2006 Bollywood hit, Omkara. He had also worked on Aamir’s blockbuster, Dangal.
On Thursday morning, Shajith suffered a stroke and his family members immediately rushed him to the Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai. However, not a single doctor had examined him until Friday evening and his condition started deteriorating.
Anxious members of Shajith’s family then contacted Aamir Khan. The star hero immediately spoke to Anil Ambani and Shajith was soon shifted to Anil’s Kokilaben Dhirubhai Hospital. Doctors treated him and his condition is now stable.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood’s pride, Arundhati completes 13 glorious years
- Akhanda becomes the highest grosser in Balakrishna’s career
- Ashok Galla watches Hero movie with audiences
- Sai Dharam Tej looks dapper in the latest pic
- Bhama Kalapam’s intense first glimpse is out now
- Lata Mangeshkar’s health worsens – Still remains in ICU