Allu Arjun is back in the game and has started his new film in the direction of Trivikram. The shoot of the film is going on in full swing and the latest we hear is that Bunny is planning to enter Bollywood.
Sources close to Bunny reveal that the star hero wants to come out of his comfort zone and try out new roles. So, Bollywood is surely on his mind and Bunny is open to offers from Hindi cinema.
Post Baahubali, there has been a lot of crossovers that have been happening between the actors from the south to Bollywood. This is great news for fans and we need to see what kind of role will he come up with now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s Sakhi Teaser to be out on this date
- Nagarjuna warns Chay and Akhil’s producers
- Upset Indian Air Force pounces on Karan Johar over Gunjan Saxena
- Latest- CBI finds no fraud by Rhea over Sushanth’s bank account
- Nagarjuna sets Akhil’s project with senior director?
- Poll : Will RRR cross Baahubali 2’s records?