Manchu Manoj’s out and out commercial entertainer, Gunturodu, is all set for a grand release on March 3rd. The film has a Guntur backdrop and Manoj plays a dogooder who cannot tolerate any wrongdoings around him.
On the other hand, the film’s villain Sampath Raj plays a notorious man who goes to any extremes to get things done. What happens when the hero and the villain cross paths forms the rest of the story.
Apparently, Sampath Raj has an equally important role as Manoj and his character poses tough challenges to Manoj’s character, leading to a high voltage conflict. The film’s unit is confident that this strong hero-villain track will be the major highlight of the movie.
SK Satya is the film’s director and Pragya Jaiswal is the leading lady. Sree Varun Atluri has produced this movie.
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record