Manchu Manoj’s out and out commercial entertainer, Gunturodu, is all set for a grand release on March 3rd. The film has a Guntur backdrop and Manoj plays a dogooder who cannot tolerate any wrongdoings around him.
On the other hand, the film’s villain Sampath Raj plays a notorious man who goes to any extremes to get things done. What happens when the hero and the villain cross paths forms the rest of the story.
Apparently, Sampath Raj has an equally important role as Manoj and his character poses tough challenges to Manoj’s character, leading to a high voltage conflict. The film’s unit is confident that this strong hero-villain track will be the major highlight of the movie.
SK Satya is the film’s director and Pragya Jaiswal is the leading lady. Sree Varun Atluri has produced this movie.
- Top producer bets big on Devadas
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies