Actor Sudheer Babu made a successful debut in Bollywood with a menacing villain’s role in the super hit Bollywood action thriller, Baaghi. The film, which was a remake of Salman Khan’s yesteryear film with the same name, will now get a sequel.
According to the reports, Baaghi 2 will have its backdrop set against the Chinese city of Shanghai. The shooting will commence in early 2017 and Sabbir Khan, who directed Baaghi, will helm the sequel as well.
Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor will team up once again, while details about Sudheer Babu’s presence in the film are still under wraps.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara Advani starts shooting for her boldest film
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans
- Talented actress to play Anushka’s role in Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Trivikram joins Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film?
- Bigil’s Telugu presenters’ gesture for young rural footballers
- Tharun Bhascker turns editor for Pressure Cooker’s teaser