One of the striking aspects of the soon-to-release multi-starrer Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu’s trailer that was unveiled yesterday was the dubbing for hero Sudheer Babu’s character. Sudheer, who plays a cop in the movie, didn’t dub for his part and his fans were upset and confused with the way things have turned out.
To clear the air, Sudheer took to Twitter this afternoon and gave the much-needed clarification. He said that he couldn’t dub for his role in VBVR for various unexplainable reasons. “Yeah, THAT IS NOT MY VOICE,” Sudheer tweeted. Needless to say, Sudheer’s tweet has become a hot topic of discussion. It remains to be seen whether he will dub for the final film, which releases on October 26.
For various reasons, which can't be explained in a tweet, wasn't been able to dub for my character in #VeeraBhogaVasanthaRayalu. Yeah, THAT IS NOT MY VOICE
— Sudheer Babu (@isudheerbabu) October 16, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah, Ohmkar’s Raju Gari Gadhi 3 launched
- When online trolling made Samantha go insane
- Star heroine in talks for Akhil4?
- Namrata is very strict with me and children: Mahesh Babu
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho