One of the striking aspects of the soon-to-release multi-starrer Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu’s trailer that was unveiled yesterday was the dubbing for hero Sudheer Babu’s character. Sudheer, who plays a cop in the movie, didn’t dub for his part and his fans were upset and confused with the way things have turned out.
To clear the air, Sudheer took to Twitter this afternoon and gave the much-needed clarification. He said that he couldn’t dub for his role in VBVR for various unexplainable reasons. “Yeah, THAT IS NOT MY VOICE,” Sudheer tweeted. Needless to say, Sudheer’s tweet has become a hot topic of discussion. It remains to be seen whether he will dub for the final film, which releases on October 26.
For various reasons, which can't be explained in a tweet, wasn't been able to dub for my character in #VeeraBhogaVasanthaRayalu. Yeah, THAT IS NOT MY VOICE
— Sudheer Babu (@isudheerbabu) October 16, 2018
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’
- Kavacham seals its release date