Star director Sukumar has just wrapped up a crucial schedule for his highly-anticipated action drama, Pushpa, in the Maredumilli Forest. Sukumar, Allu Arjun and the entire team are back in Hyderabad and they are gearing up for the next schedule in the city.
Apparently, Sukumar, who’s known for his penchant for perfection, is said to be very happy with the footage he has shot so far. He is particularly impressed with Allu Arjun’s intense performance in a few key scenes. Sukumar will can a few scenes in Hyderabad later this month, before heading to Kerala for yet another massive schedule.
Rashmika Mandanna is the film’s leading lady. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this crazy project and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the soundtrack. This pan-India film will be having a grand worldwide release on August 13.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser poster of UV Concepts’ maiden film with debutants out now
- Sundeep Kishan sends A1 Express themed gifts to Mega heroes
- Bigg Boss girl signs Mega hero’s film
- This is what ‘Saranaga Dariya’ from Love Story means
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar