We all know what kind of a technician Sukumar is. He is a great storyteller and all his films are technically brilliant. But this time around, he has chosen a rustic village drama called Rangasthalam as his next.
The film is set in the 80’s and will be based on politics of a small village. The film has been shot in realistic locations and special sets have been erected to re-create the village atmosphere.
The latest we hear is that Sukumar has gone into a lot of detailing regarding the film which will be showcased through the sets and production design of the film.
Sukumar has created the entire atmosphere of the 80’s right from the farming properties to the small time shops and house setups which the unit sources say will look splendid on screen.
Ram Charan and Samantha play lead roles in this film which has music by DSP.
Articles that might interest you:
- My grandpa’s dream was to see me as a hero : Abhiram Daggubati
- Film shoots in problems with new conditions
- Latest update on Saaho director Sujeeth’s engagement
- Sai Dharam Tej to do a hilarious period drama?
- Noted Tollywood music composer suffers heart attack
- Lockdown Review : Chintu Ka Birthday – Hindi film on Zee 5