After a brief lull, Sumanth had a decent success with Malli Raava. The actor is currently awaiting the arrival of two movies – Idam Jagath and his silver jubilee film Subramanyapuram. And if the latest reports are anything to go by, Sumanth is on the verge of signing the most prestigious role of his career till date.
It’s been reported recently that Sumanth was given a narration of his role in NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on legendary yesteryear actor and former chief minister NT Ramarao. If things fall into place, Sumanth will be seen reprising his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao in NTR. However, an official announcement regarding Sumanth signing on the dotted line for this project is awaited.
Nandamuri Balakrishna will play NTR in the movie and Krish will be directing it. The film will be jointly produced by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual