Sundeep Kishan is going places these days, if the rumours are to be believed. The actor is currently juggling between the sets of two of his upcoming films, Ra Ra Krishnaaiah and another untitled film in Kumar Nagendra’s direction. While both these films are under production, it looks like Sundeep Kishan is getting quite a lot of attention from filmmakers in Tamil film industry.
According to some reports, he has been approached by couple of Tamil filmmakers in recent times, who were keen on roping him for bilingual films. While nothing has been confirmed as of now, buzz is that the talks are on and Sundeep Kishan might reveal about his future projects once they are in production. We’ll have to wait and watch if his stint in Tamil film industry will work out in his favour or not.
Last year, he acted in a Tamil film titled Yaaruda Mahesh. Although it didn’t work quite well, the actor struck gold with Venkatadri Express, which went to become a box-office success.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Vijay, Nayanthara to romance this star hero?
- Suresh Babu reveals interesting details about Venky Mama
- NTR to team up with this star director once again?
- Poll : Should Mahesh do a pan-India film and make his Bollywood debut?
- Sitara reveals daddy Mahesh’s first reaction on her voice-over stint
- No takers for RGV’s KRKR sequel