It’s well known that Sundeep Kishan and Lavanya Tripathi are acting in South India’s first film based on hockey. Titled A1 Express, the film has wrapped up its shooting formalities and the post-production work is underway at the moment.
Interestingly, A1 Express’ climax was recently shot in India’s biggest hockey stadium in Mohali, Punjab. Incidentally, it’s the same stadium where Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan’s blockbuster hockey drama Chak De India’s thrilling climax was shot.
Directed by debutant Dennis Jeevan Kanukolanu, A1 Express is being produced by TG Vishwa Prasad, Abhishek Aggarwal, Sundeep Kishan and Daya Pannem under People Media Factory, Abhishek Agarwal Arts and Venkatadri Talkies banners respectively. Dhruva fame Hip Hop Tamizha is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Backlash from housemates about partiality in the show
- Rajinikanth to finally announce his political party on this date
- Poll : Whose lineup of upcoming films are you impressed with?
- Ravi Teja off to this picturesque location for Krack’s final schedule
- Salaar: Prabhas to be at his meanest best
- Photo Moment: Niharika-Chaitanya’s pre-wedding celebrations begin in style