Even as her long delayed debut Tamil film, Veeramadevi, awaits its release, Bollywood actress Sunny Leone has signed yet another Tamil project. The actress will be playing the title role in an as-yet-untitled high budget historical Tamil horror comedy thriller, which is set 1,000 years ago and also moves to present times.
The film’s unit has revealed that Sunny will be seen in the role of a Queen in the movie. She has also begun learning Tamil to get into the skin of her character. The shooting will kick-start in June in Chennai and Mumbai. Young filmmaker Yuvan is directing the movie, while Shakthi and Sasikumar are producing it.
Apart from the above two Tamil films, Sunny also has a film each in Malayalam and Kannada and two Telugu-Hindi bilinguals that are under production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu
- Satya Dev’s delayed film gets a new release date