A couple of days ago, a 7-year-old boy named Mohammed Yasin from Erode, Tamil Nadu, made headlines with his honesty. Yasin, a Class ll student at the local Panchayat school, found a bag with Rs 50,000 lying in the nearby bushes, when he went to attend a nature’s call near the highway.
Yasin immediately handed over the bag to his class teacher, who then informed the Head Mistress. The Head Mistress in turn informed the District Superintendent of Police. Touched by the little boy’s gesture, the DSP offered him Rs 2,500 as a reward, but Yasin refused to accept it. The DSP later provided new school uniforms and books for Yasin and his brother.
The news reached film star turned politician Rajinikanth. The Super Star today met Yasin and appreciated him for his honesty. Rajini also vowed to sponsor Yasin’s entire education expenses. Yasin’s father is a cloth vendor and his mother is a house maid.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Vishnu, Kajal’s Mosagallu
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Bangaru Bullodu’ Movie?
- Irish actress accidentally reveals RRR’s release date
- Laksh Chadalavada’s Gangster Gangaraju goes on floors
- Peppy dance number Are Em Ayyindho Emo from Thellavarithe Guruvaram is out
- Two exciting updates on Prabhas and Deepika’s sci-fi thriller soon