Recently, the teaser of the digitally mastered Super Star Rajinikanth’s iconic gangster drama, Baasha, was unveiled by Satya Cinemas. The reputed production house is releasing the movie commemorating its 50 years in Tamil film industry.
Yesterday, Satya Cinemas’ Thangaraj met Rajinikanth at the latter’s residence and showed him Baasha’s new teaser. Impressed with it, Rajini enquired about the technical changes the movie underwent during the digital mastering of its image and sound.
Directed by Suresh Krishna, Baasha also stars Nagma, Raghuvaran and Vijaya Kumar in prominent roles. The film will be hitting the screens in early 2017.
- Venue set for Vijetha’s audio launch
- Nandita Swetha signs a horror comedy
- Sudheer Babu makes an interesting decision for his future movies
- Naga Shaurya’s new film launched in style
- Poll : Which among these multi-starrers are you looking forward to?