Super Star Rajinikanth has just begun shooting for his highly-anticipated 167th project under AR Murugadoss’ direction. Until recently, there were numerous speculations that Rajini will quit movies after wrapping up his ongoing film to pursue full-time politics. However, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles indicates something else.
Apparently, Rajini is already in talks for his next projects. The stalwart actor is said to be discussing a couple of scripts narrated by his favorite director KS Ravikumar and young filmmaker H Vinoth of Khakhee and Ajith’s Nerkonda Paarvai fame. Rajini is expected to give his green signal to both the projects in the next few months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas allots bulk dates for Project K
- Buzz: Here is how much Ram Charan won on Jr NTR’s EMIK show
- One more powerful title in consideration for Chiru’s next
- Noted lensman join Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Posani Krishna Murali tests COVID-19 positive; Apologizes to filmmakers
- Big announcement on Radhe Shyam’s release date in a few hours