Super Star Rajinikanth has just begun shooting for his highly-anticipated 167th project under AR Murugadoss’ direction. Until recently, there were numerous speculations that Rajini will quit movies after wrapping up his ongoing film to pursue full-time politics. However, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles indicates something else.
Apparently, Rajini is already in talks for his next projects. The stalwart actor is said to be discussing a couple of scripts narrated by his favorite director KS Ravikumar and young filmmaker H Vinoth of Khakhee and Ajith’s Nerkonda Paarvai fame. Rajini is expected to give his green signal to both the projects in the next few months.
Articles that might interest you:
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case