Super Star Rajinikanth is currently working on AR Murugadoss’ action entertainer, Darbar. The film is slated to hit screens during the Pongal season early next year. Meanwhile, for the last few weeks, there have been several speculations about Rajini’s next project.
And the latest buzz in Kollywood circles reveals that Rajini has invited star Tamil director Siva to his residence. Apparently, Rajini and Siva have discussed a few storylines for a possible collaboration. Siva had delivered an all-time record blockbuster with Thala Ajith’s Viswasam during the previous Pongal. Given Siva’s penchant for commercial potboilers, it will be a treat for fans if he manages to get Rajini’s nod.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indian 2 accident: Kamal, Shankar and Lyca handover Rs 3 crore
- COVID-19 scare after young hero’s wedding?
- Latest update on Teja’s web series?
- Former heroine’s amazing fitness wows fans
- Corona scare-TV actors most affected and neglected by the industry
- Naga Chaitanya has a request for his favorite person