Super Star Rajinikanth’s Darbar is slated to release on January 9. And very soon, the stalwart actor is going to join hands with Viswasam fame Siva for a big budget commercial entertainer for his 168th film.
Initially, Thalaivar168 was scheduled to be launched in the third week of December. But the latest reports reveal that the project will be going on floors on December 5. Keerthy Suresh and Jyothika are said to have been roped in to play the female leads in this as-yet-untitled film. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda to team up with Sanjay Leela Bhansali for his first straight Bollywood film
- Chiranjeevi worried about comparisons with Rajinikanth
- Varun Tej’s Boxer gets a date for its next schedule
- Chiranjeevi reveals why Sujeeth was replaced for Lucifer remake
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release