Super Star Rajinikanth’s Darbar is slated to release on January 9. And very soon, the stalwart actor is going to join hands with Viswasam fame Siva for a big budget commercial entertainer for his 168th film.
Initially, Thalaivar168 was scheduled to be launched in the third week of December. But the latest reports reveal that the project will be going on floors on December 5. Keerthy Suresh and Jyothika are said to have been roped in to play the female leads in this as-yet-untitled film. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- This special action episode to be a highlight of Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?