Super Star Rajinikanth is currently busy shooting for the ultimate schedule of the much-awaited sci-fi thriller, 2.o, in Shankar’s direction. After wrapping up the film’s shooting by the end of this month, Rajini will take a long break before commencing his next.
According to the latest reports, Rajini will start shooting for Kabali director PA Ranjith’s movie from May. This film is going to be an action drama and it will be produced by Rajini’s son-in-law Dhanush on his Wunderbar Films banner. As being speculated, this movie will not be a sequel to Kabali.
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote