Super Star Rajinikanth is currently busy shooting for the ultimate schedule of the much-awaited sci-fi thriller, 2.o, in Shankar’s direction. After wrapping up the film’s shooting by the end of this month, Rajini will take a long break before commencing his next.
According to the latest reports, Rajini will start shooting for Kabali director PA Ranjith’s movie from May. This film is going to be an action drama and it will be produced by Rajini’s son-in-law Dhanush on his Wunderbar Films banner. As being speculated, this movie will not be a sequel to Kabali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ismart Shankar title song- Vintage Mani Sharma is back
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- First Rank Raju is a universal subject
- Shruthi Haasan roped in for international series