The deep friendship between Super Star Rajinikanth and his contemporary Kamal Haasan dates back to nearly four decades. Both the stars have been the dominant pillars of Tamil cinema and even acted in numerous films together.
A couple of weeks ago, Kamal slipped and fell down from the stairs in his Chennai office and was admitted into a hospital where he underwent two surgeries. Kamal even expressed his disappointment over missing out on watching his good friend Rajini’s Kabali.
Soon after his return to India, Rajini wanted to visit Kamal personally and enquire about his well-being. However, doctors didn’t allow him as they performed the second operation on Kamal’s leg. Rajini then made a surprise phone call to Kamal and the two friends chit chatted heartily for a long time.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”