Theatrical business in Malayalam has been closed for about 7 Crores, which is the highest for a Telugu actor so far. The movie has Malayalam star Mohan Lal in a key role and he is taking care of the film’s publicity as well as distribution there.
The film unit has reached Kerala and a song will be shot on NTR in the first week of August. The unit will then be shooting one item song in Hyderabad on Kajal and shooting will be wrapped up with that. Mythri Movies is producing the film and Koratala Siva is the director. Samantha and Nithya Menen are the heroines.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble