Salman Khan is not only one of the biggest stars in the country, but also, he has built a reputation for being part of ‘critic proof’ films. Irrespective of what film critics have written about his films or his performance, almost all of his recent films have gone on to become blockbusters.
In a recent interview, when Salman Khan was asked if he thinks that he is judged harshly by film critics, he went on to record to say that he doesn’t care what critics think about his films. “Critics have no right to take anybody’s work down. Fans will decide that and it’ll reflect at the box-office. Who gives them the right to rip apart a film? On day 1 of the release, critics write some rubbish about a film and it effects films and the hard work that goes into it,” Salman Khan said.
He further added that critics know that their word on his films doesn’t have any impact at all. “Even the critics know that I make critic-proof films. I am telling them now; go give my films minus 100 stars, why just zero. Let’s see how that pans out.” Salman Khan’s latest film Tubelight is slated for release on June 23.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series
- Poll : What did you think of Bheeshma’s trailer?
- Bheeshma’s fun and action-packed trailer impresses
- V’s racy and intriguing teaser raises expectations
- Ram Charan acquires the remake rights of this Malayalam blockbuster?
- GA2UV Pictures to present Dhanush’s 40th film