Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film in AR Murugadoss’ direction is currently being shot near Gandikota in Kadapa district. Apparently, some scenes are being shot on the villain at the Gandikota fort and Mahesh Babu won’t be part of this schedule.
In the past, AR Murugadoss is said to have shot few scenes in Kaththi in the same area. As soon as the news about Murugadoss’ arrival in Gandikota spread like wildfire, scores of Mahesh Babu’s fans went to the location to have a look at the shoot.
The film, which also stars Rakul Preet, is one of the most eagerly awaited film of the year and it’s slated for release on June 23 in Telugu and Tamil. Santosh Sivan is the cinematographer of this action entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
- Latest: Ram Pothineni-Boyapati Srinu’s film locks its release fate
- Latest update on Ajith’s AK62
- Interesting buzz on Balakrishna’s Akhanda 2
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food