The entire team of Supreme is thrilled with the film’s grand success. After opening huge on May 5, the film is doing a decent business in all the territories and has already been termed the biggest opener in Sai Dharam Tej’s career, after collecting a share of nearly Rs. 4.60 crores.
As a gesture to thank the fans, Supreme team will be organising a huge success function tomorrow at Annapurna 7 Acres. The team will also honour the differently abled fighters who enthralled the audience towards the film’s climax.
Supreme has been directed by Anil Ravipudi and produced by Dil Raju. Raashi Khanna played Sai Dharam Tej’s love interest.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu
- Makers of George Reddy arrange special premieres
- Noted heroine in Raj Tharun’s next