The first look of Suriya, Samantha starrer Anjaan has been finally unveiled on Twitter and the duo’s onscreen chemistry has become the talk of the town. Directed by N Lingusamy, the film is being co-produced by Thirupathi Brothers and UTV Motion Pictures.
Right from the font of the title to how good the couple look, the first poster has got a terrific response. Moreover, Santosh Sivan’s cinematography is bound to add more charisma into the frames. With all these factors in mind, it surely looks like Anjaan is going to be a visual feast for fans of both Suriya and Samantha. Suriya is playing the role of a gangster and Samantha is playing his love interest.
The film’s shooting is fast nearing completion. Yuvan Shankar Raja is scoring the music and the film is expected to hit the screens on August 15.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release