On September 6, 1997, Tamil superstar Suriya made his acting debut with Mani Ratnam’s production, Nerrukku Ner. Suriya’s fans have been trending the “#20yearsofSURIYAism” hashtag on Twitter and are celebrating their favorite star’s feat.
Thanking his fans for their support over the last 2 decades, Suriya tweeted saying that the last 20 years of his cinematic journey was about attaining the unachievable. Suriya hailed his fans for their continued support that made him grow beyond cinema through his Agaram Foundation. He said that he owes the last 20 years of his life to his fans.
— Suriya Sivakumar (@Suriya_offl) September 6, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika opens up about her insecurities
- Bollywood debut on the cards for this star heroine?
- Darbar audio album to be out on this date?
- This is Namrata and Mahesh’s parenting strategy
- Stars descend at Kamal60 Ungal Naan
- Boney Kapoor gets teary eyed at ANR Award for Sridevi