On September 6, 1997, Tamil superstar Suriya made his acting debut with Mani Ratnam’s production, Nerrukku Ner. Suriya’s fans have been trending the “#20yearsofSURIYAism” hashtag on Twitter and are celebrating their favorite star’s feat.
Thanking his fans for their support over the last 2 decades, Suriya tweeted saying that the last 20 years of his cinematic journey was about attaining the unachievable. Suriya hailed his fans for their continued support that made him grow beyond cinema through his Agaram Foundation. He said that he owes the last 20 years of his life to his fans.
— Suriya Sivakumar (@Suriya_offl) September 6, 2017
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Talks initiated with Nag for this sequel
- Nithin officially announces his next
- Maharshi’s promotional storm from April
- Nithiin’s new project announced