Suriya is thrilled with the response that his latest film ‘Gang’ has got in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Despite releasing in fewer screens compared to the other films this week, the film garnered good response and it raked in good numbers at the box-office.
Now, the actor is gearing up to visit several towns and cities in the two states to thank the audience for making the film a big success. In the past, Suriya had visited Vizag for his film’s promotions; however, this will be the first time that he will be visiting theatres even in smaller towns.
Directed by Vignesh Shivan, the film has Ramyakrishna and Keerthy Suresh playing key roles. Anirudh had scored the music. UV Creations had released the film in Telugu.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut