Kollywood star Suriya’s highly-anticipated 40th film has been generating a lot of buzz ever since its launch. The film is being directed by National award-winning Tamil director Pandiraj and produced under Sun Pictures banner. Priyanka Arul Mohan is the film’s leading lady.
According to the latest updates, Suriya40 is inspired by the sensational Pollachi gang-rape case that created a storm in Tamil Nadu a couple of years ago. Apparently, Suriya plays a vigilante who chases down criminals who abuse and assault women and young girls and punish them. The film’s first look poster will out in July.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maruthi narrated a story to megastar?
- Ravi Teja yet to lock young director’s next film?
- Naveen Polishetty comes to the aid of a young employee
- Janhvi Kapoor speaks about her marriage plans
- Interesting update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata teaser
- Star rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh’s wife files domestic violence case