Tamil star Suriya’s ongoing film, Nandha Gopalan Kumaran (NGK), is being keenly awaited by his fans. The film was supposed to release for Diwali, but it was postponed due to a delay in shooting schedules. The film’s shooting formalities were wrapped up last week.
And the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is that NGK will be hitting theaters in April second week, as a Tamil New Year treat. The film is touted as an intense political drama. Acclaimed director Selvaraghavan is directing the film.
Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet are the film’s leading ladies and Yuvan Shankar Raja is the music composer. SR Prabhu is the producer. NGK will be having a straight release in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Vishwak Sen- I want to be the next Vijay Sethupati
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero