Going into details, Suriya, during one of his protests made a hard-hitting speech against PETA and upset by that Nikunj Sharma, head of PETA slammed Suirya for his remarks.
Now, Suriya has gone one step ahead and slammed a legal notice on PETA through his lawyers. The Jallikattu movement has become quite sensitive and tempers have been floating around all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed Telugu crime comedy goes to Bollywood
- Keerthy Suresh in this crazy sequel?
- British model all set for a comeback to South?
- Rajamouli makes an appeal to COVID-19 survivors
- Alia Bhatt in talks for two more pan-India projects?
- This talented actor to foray into the web world?