Movie lovers and Nandamuri fans were in for a huge shock when they found out that the director of NTR biopic, Teja walked out of the film due to the creative difference with Balakrishna.
The very next day, names of directors like Raghavendra Rao, Krishna Vamsi, Krish, Sriwas and Puri Jagan were being discussed to direct this film. But to date, none of them have been finalized as yet.
Raghavendra Rao was the front-runner for the slot but reports suggest that he too is busy with his prior commitments and cannot take up the project.
This has left the film in doldrums and many opined that Balakrishna himself should direct it. But this also has not been confirmed as of yet.
The suspense continues and we need to see who will take up the responsibility of directing this prestigious project which comes with a lot of pressure.
- Manikarnika’s producer hospitalised, Kangana plays down rumours
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about Queen remake
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise