The principal shooting of Ram Charan-Boyapati Seenu’s forthcoming film is progressing briskly. The unit has recently wrapped up a major schedule in Azerbaijan where a few high voltage action scenes were canned.
It was already reported that film’s title and first look poster will be out on the 19th of October on the eve of Vijayadasami. There is a massive curiosity as to what the title of the film is going to be.
So many names have come out in the open but none of them have been confirmed yet. So, fans are very curious to find out that the title would be.
Touted as an action family drama, the film has Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi portraying the main antagonist role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy buzz on Pushpa’s villain goes viral
- Nagarjuna fans upset with his latest decision
- Ram Charan to shoot for Acharya before Chiru
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer