The principal shooting of Ram Charan-Boyapati Seenu’s forthcoming film is progressing briskly. The unit has recently wrapped up a major schedule in Azerbaijan where a few high voltage action scenes were canned.
It was already reported that film’s title and first look poster will be out on the 19th of October on the eve of Vijayadasami. There is a massive curiosity as to what the title of the film is going to be.
So many names have come out in the open but none of them have been confirmed yet. So, fans are very curious to find out that the title would be.
Touted as an action family drama, the film has Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi portraying the main antagonist role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now
- Ram Charan pens a heartfelt note to Allu Arjun
- Latest update on Liger’s teaser launch
- Anil Ravipudi confirms films with Mahesh Babu and Balakrishna
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi’s Mother’s Day wishes with a beautiful family picture