Shooting of the eagerly awaited multistarrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ is going on in Relangi, near Tanuku. The movie has Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu in the lead roles and the family drama is being directed by Srikanth Addala. Dil Raju is producing the movie.
Shooting is going on at a fast pace and the team will be moving to Bhadrachalam from the 16th of this month. Shooting is going on at a steady pace and Micky J Meyer is providing the tunes. Samantha and Anjali will be seen as the female leads while Prakash Raj and Jayasudha will be seen as the family heads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Nene Kedi No 1 – Horrible Mass Drama
- Review : Boy – Execution failure
- Review : Hawaa – Botched Up Crime Drama
- Review : Edaina Jaragochhu – Partially gripping
- Review : Kousalya Krishnamurthy – Message oriented sports drama
- Saaho getting a big release in Punjab